Herbs for Prostate Problems
Achieve a mild cure of BPH and prostatitis and not resort to surgery with herbs for prostate problems.
Remember that any natural treatments or herbal remedies for prostate problems are better associated with your physician recommended medication.
1. In case of prostatitis (prostate infection) or BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia - enlarged prostate) are recommended pine buds, pollen, vine leaves, parsley seeds or roots.
They can be used alone as infusion, or mixed with other medicinal herbs.
Prepare a mixture of the following herbs:
- 30 g Kinnikinnick (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
- 30 g Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- 20 g Comfrey (Symphytum officinale)
- 20 g Heartsease (Viola tricolor)
- 20 g White Deadnettle (Lamium album)
- 20 g Field Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- 20 g Marigold (Calendula officinalis)
- 20 g Pine buds
- 10 g Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- 10 g Vine leaves
Put 1 tablespoon of this mixture of herbs in a cup of boiling water and let steep for 2 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of Sweedish bitter. Drink 3 cups per day, lukewarm, sweetened with honey.
2. You can get rid off the sensation of incomplete emptying of the bladder with the following recipe of herbs for prostate:
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Lingonberry (Vaccinium vitis ideae)
- Motherswort (Leonorus cardiaca)
- Savory (Satureja hortensis)
- Valerian root (Valeriana Officinalis)
Obtain a mixture from 20 g of each plant. Put 2 tablespoons in 2 cups of boiling water. Let steep for 15 minutes, the strain. Drink 1 cup of tea during the day and 1 cup in the evening before bedtime.
3. Another recipe good for both prostatitis and adenoma is an infusion of:
- 100 g Lingonberry leaves (Vaccinium vitis ideae)
- 100 g Field Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- 40 g Parsley Seed
- 20 g Flaxseed
- 20 g Couch grass rhizomes
- 10 g Yellow Sweet Clover (Melilotus officinalis)
Make an infusion from 1 tablespon of herb mixture in 1 cup of boiling water. Drink 2-3 cups per day.
4. Mix in equal parts these herbs for prostate:
- Corn silk
- Field Horsetail
- Pear leaves
- Quince leavesYarrow
Put a tablespoon of this mixture in 1 cup of boiling water. Let it steep for 5 minutes, strain and sweeten it with polyfloral honey. Drink at least 3 cups of tea daily.
5. This recipe has given good results for some people with urinary difficulties caused by an enlarged prostate:
- 2 tbsp Field Horsetail
- 4 tbsp Shepherd's Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris)
- 4 tbsp Birch leaves
- 2 tbsp Parsley root
- 4 tbsp Coltsfoot leaves (Tussilago farfara)
Put these plants in a pot with 2 l of boiling water. Cover the pot and boil for 5 minutes. Strain and drink throughout the day instead of water.
More remedies for enlarged prostate treatment
Natural remedies for prostate problems in men
Small Flowered Willow Herb
Go Back from Herbs for prostate to Enlarged prostate treatment
Go Back from Herbs for prostate to Home Page